• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is this a good buy?

lkitz13

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll start this by saying I'm new to the forum and also new to Jetboats. Grew up with I/O Sea Rays and looking to buy the first boat for myself. I found a 2011 Yamaha sx210 with 90 hours on it and the guy is asking $22,000. It has been used in salt water but the guy says he cleans it with Saltaway after every use. The boat looks clean so I have no reason not to believe him. I've looked online and this price seems reasonable but I figured I'd ask you guys. Is this a good price and more importantly, is this a good boat?

Link to boat: 2011 Yamaha sx210

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do a sea test and a compression test, if all that checks out I say that is a fair deal. If it runs good and no hull damage or anything of that nature, I wouldn't hesitate

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do a sea test and a compression test, if all that checks out I say that is a fair deal. If it runs good and no hull damage or anything of that nature, I wouldn't hesitate
Is a must and check the oil!
Go through every latch, test every switch, open engine compartment and check for water before and after.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
And put your location on your info so people know where you are located