• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy ISO: Cobra Jet Steering single jet fins that fit a 2021 SX190

dvrice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As title states, looking for set of Cobra Jet Steering fins for a 2021 SX190. Open to used good condition. Feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

dvrice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any feedback from others if it
Is worth it to go ahead and get the deluxe?

Also, I see the benefits but are there any drawbacks with these fins such as reduced top speed or anything?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
No effect on top speed except you don't have speed bleed-off in turns like it does stock , the plaining surface actually rides above the water and only makes contact if the bow rises up in chop. here is a customers video that was made trying the super ultimate ak-19 deluxe out for the first time. note the wake he makes by the trailer at the end and then goes up and loads the boat through the wakes. Here is a video provided by a very happy customer trying out his super ultimate ak-19 deluxe for the first time on his 2022 195s Yamaha jet boat and his... | By Cobra jet steering | Facebook

Last edited:

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Any feedback from others if it
Is worth it to go ahead and get the deluxe?

Also, I see the benefits but are there any drawbacks with these fins such as reduced top speed or anything?
Pretty small price difference. For the extra money, the engineering logic makes sense.

My experience is only with the system installed, as I put it on before my boat ever touched water. I can tell you that I have experienced no drawbacks of any kind. My ability to maneuver this boat is superior to any traditional outboards I've operated - partially due to the twin engines and partially to the cobra jet system. And when my neighbor had trouble pulling alongside me so we could float out in the lake last summer and watch the fireworks, I asked them to shut their engine down. I was then able to pull in alongside them while they were still in the slow rotation they failed to control, and settled in softly against their fenders. The experienced operators in the other boat couldn't believe my jet boat could be that maneuverable. I definitely feel like it gives me a lot more control than I expected, at all speeds.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Pretty small price difference. For the extra money, the engineering logic makes sense.

My experience is only with the system installed, as I put it on before my boat ever touched water. I can tell you that I have experienced no drawbacks of any kind. My ability to maneuver this boat is superior to any traditional outboards I've operated - partially due to the twin engines and partially to the cobra jet system. And when my neighbor had trouble pulling alongside me so we could float out in the lake last summer and watch the fireworks, I asked them to shut their engine down. I was then able to pull in alongside them while they were still in the slow rotation they failed to control, and settled in softly against their fenders. The experienced operators in the other boat couldn't believe my jet boat could be that maneuverable. I definitely feel like it gives me a lot more control than I expected, at all speeds.
Thank you for that testimonial I appreciate your account of how you enjoy the handling of your jet boat. any people tell me that their jet boat with my steering handles better than their previously owned prop boat well being able to steer with no thrust should pretty well establish that
he made a left turn and then a right turn after pulling back the throttles to neutral.