• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It’s my bday and picking up 2019 AR195!

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looking good. Seadek, new roller, thrust vectors, boat buckles and L13 are the must haves :)

Ive done a ton of other things also but those made the biggest difference.

ramkam02

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Congrats and enjoy, get ready for doing a lot of water sports with the kids.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Magyar86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
First outing was unique to say the least. First we put in at a new ramp and the time we put it the tide was all wrong. My truck was so far in the water the exhaust and half the wheel was in water and still had to get someone to push me off trailer. Going back on in the evening was fine with no issues.

The ship channel was super rough on way back so we were way late and it got dark before we got back. The ramp location we had to navigate some very shallow water and small channel of deep enough water. Since it was dark I was having trouble seeing the markers so we ended up hitting bottom, nothing crazy as I was already going no wake speed. Was able to back it out but def sucked up some rocks, those rocks jammed the reverse so I couldn’t get it to go back forward. Took a while to get it unstuck as I wasn’t sure if it was just jammed
Or someone broke/bent. But we had a good time and the boat did awesome. Next time im
Going to go to known ramp, I was just trying to fine a further away ramp to get some hours on motor.

Merlion

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Happy b-day! Great present, you’ll love every minute of it

Farmdog267

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! Sweet looking boat! Welcome to the forum.

nawlinstornado

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats and Happy Birthday!

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score