• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's been awhile!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Whoa there. What's this. Oh it's the jetboaters forum. Man I've been gone a long time. It's been about 4-5 months since I've taken out the now old girl 😎. She started right up with ease also started cleaning her up some.
20200304_184935.jpg
20200304_185122.jpg
20200304_185531.jpg

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Still looks good! Agree on the wind. Damn, when will it stop?

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah we've been busy the last 4 months and haven't had the time to go out or even take the cover off. Work, 2 weddings, my son graduating from Navy boot camp, new floors in the house and tons of honey do projects to go alone with it. I'll be taking it out this weekend just in the river to finish fine tuning the system and check everything out. Now that the projects are all caught up, I will be back out every weekend as the weather plays nice.