• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

It's that time!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I started last night by installing or rather making room for my ballast. While I was on there I realized just how dirty it was from storage so today I finished payroll and said later to the actual work for some bonding with my boat. I am as sweaty as a whore in church but she is starting to sparkle getting ready for the lake tomorrow. I'm going to give the ballast a try where it is for now but think I will be ordering a ground block and getting longer cables to move the battery under the pass console. More cleaning pics to come shortly.
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Hot Sauce and Mr Clean magic eraser is the bomb. Powered through it and she is ready to go. The only thing that stayed clean was the carpet because I had pulled it, washed it, dried it and slid it under the bed in the guest room. So much for trying to detail before storage.
image.jpg image.jpg
This photo shows all seats but the rear center have been cleaned with the eraser. Not sure how well it will show up on film but what looked clean vs. what is clean is amazing in person. image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

I would also add to make sure you give your bearing buddies a shot of grease, tighten your lugs and check your air pressure in your tires and your spare. My trailer calls for 50psi and they were 38, 42 and 32 on the spare after its winter set.

Last edited:
Back