• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ITSSSSSSSS TIMMEEEEEEEEE UFC 171

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Great fight. I've been watching Lawler since he was 20 and I'm glad to see his resurgence. Hendricks dug down deep in that 5th. Great fight between to classy fighters! Need more fighters like them and less like the Diaz brothers.

Hate to see Condit go out the way he did. I'm excited for T-wood though.

You never know what your going to get with Lombart. He can be a world beater until he gases. He put on a solid performance against Shields.

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think Hendricks didn't look as good as he did fighting GSP. Even though Lawler is a great opponent, he is not the level of gsp. BUT Hendrcks has heart and that's what won him the fight, not skill. I like Hendricks but do not see him defending the title for many fights. Lawler had his chance when he should of finished Hendricks but couldnt. After he didn't I knew, Hendricks would win.

When GSP rebounds after realizing he has to deal with knocking up a random chick he banged out from the club and got pregnant then he will be back and will hold the title again. Training is a lot better then changing diapers and sooner then later gsp will realize this