• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JBP 25’ Series Helm Compartment Mats.

DaveShip55

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will Owen- just curious if you could make some 25’ Series helm compartment door mat pieces? These black doors get super hot, and I believe these additions would be a great seller, to go with the main front cover, which I already have and love!
A couple pieces up at the top, and one down the side front? What do ya think?

Attachments

• IMG_6010.jpeg
    IMG_6010.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6009.jpeg
    IMG_6009.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6009.jpeg
    IMG_6009.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6010.jpeg
    IMG_6010.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 46
I would be interested as well.

Not a bad idea for @JetBoatPilot to make, i would be interested as well.

Yeah, I’m really hoping that @JetBoatPilot (Will Owen) will see this post…. Please Please!!!! I’d love a set!…. Not only would it help with the heat, but it’ll look awesome!!!!!
It’s amazing how many different pieces they make!…. What’s a few more!…. LMAO!….
Heck, even some pieces to cover some of the black on the drivers dash around/under the Connext screen would be awesome as well…. But I don’t want to wake for too much all at once!. LoL!

Bump!…. Just in case Will at JetBoatPilot missed this thread. I’m really hoping he can make these.

Bump!…. Just in case Will at JetBoatPilot missed this thread. I’m really hoping he can make these.

You could always reach out to your local marine mat dealer. They will use a laser to measure it and cut you a piece. Unless it's a killer deal, I will support my local guys.

Just thought I’d suggest this once again to Wiil @JetBoatPilot, and see if he could come thru on these custom mats? Just got home from a week at Lake Havasu…. Whew it was a HOT week!!!! Boy would these mats help! Practically third degree burns if you happen to rub your arm against the top of the door!…. LOL!!!!
Please, Please Will!

Back