• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jersey shore

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where do boaters hang out at the Jersey shore. Sandbars and cool places to see

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What general areas are you at? I'm a fan of hanging out in the Brigantine cove, but that's getting trickier now. We just started exploring LBI and really like it there. The Bay is reasonably easy to navigate (compared to great bay, for example). Plenty of places to toss out an anchor and stand in the water without fear of beaching, neat restaurants (The Boatyard is sweet), and easy access out to the ocean.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What general areas are you at? I'm a fan of hanging out in the Brigantine cove, but that's getting trickier now. We just started exploring LBI and really like it there. The Bay is reasonably easy to navigate (compared to great bay, for example). Plenty of places to toss out an anchor and stand in the water without fear of beaching, neat restaurants (The Boatyard is sweet), and easy access out to the ocean.
It don’t really matter for area . We plan on exploring the whole nj coast line till we find a nice place to hang out . I’m just trying to gage where everyone hangs out .

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I spent my formative years there. From Sandy hook down to Seaside Heights.A family friendly shore town I’m most experienced with would be Point Pleasant with its boardwalk, aquarium, restaurants and bar scene. Since hurricane sandy some towns have been revitalized. Asbury park, seaside heights. Both with tourists areas. Long Beach island is one of the cleanest beaches I have been to. Honestly last time I was at the shore area was pre covid. So not sure how these areas compare today.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice. Well hope to be out on the water soon. I did hear of f cove it does look pretty wild. Thanks for the information.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length