• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

jet boat #5 in the family

Now I miss my Sugar Sand! Mine had the 225

Had a chance to get it on the water yesterday.Couldn't get gps on my phone to cooperate but it is fast,seems even more so sitting so low and exposed. Hole shot is incredible. phone pics 009.jpg View attachment 26385 Coming up on Sabula IA phone pics 011.jpg phone pics 006.jpg phone pics 002.jpg

I can tell you from experience, that your boat will not sink if it is completely full of water from a sub move. :devilhorns:

My kids first boat. We couldn't water test but it was great on the hose, same 240 Merc I have. It is one clean boat, engine and interior are flawless.Can't wait to try it out, my Mirage. will crack 55 Gps under right conditions and this thing is 900 lbs lighter.He's on the road now[trucker] so maybe SatView attachment 26237
It is nice to see another sugar sand great color.good luck

My kids first boat. We couldn't water test but it was great on the hose, same 240 Merc I have. It is one clean boat, engine and interior are flawless.Can't wait to try it out, my Mirage. will crack 55 Gps under right conditions and this thing is 900 lbs lighter.He's on the road now[trucker] so maybe SatView attachment 26237
I don't know what I did but my picture is on your add I am sorry for that can you get rid of it

Back