• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

jet boat pilot thrust vectors or cobra ak with mega fang for my 2018 ar240???????

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I went with Cobra. AK and mega fangs. I have faith in the seller, anyone that is so passionate about something is doing the right thing. That is all he sells. I also supported Jet Boat Pilot with some Sea Deck and that front fishing platform that also can be used for a table. Spread it around and every can eat. The Fangs and fins are being powder coated textured black ill put up a pic when they are on. I got them in two days. The sea deck and table is still a week and a half out.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Excellent choice, however you forgot the emergency steering device , just hang it over the side of the boat in the direction you want to turn .upload_2018-5-21_14-14-25.jpegor for those who want to turn really fast
" shoes optional"
,and a special edition for those of you who have no idea where they are going

Zach Ahmed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
hahaha
but Yamaha added a articulating keel in 2015! Mr cobra Jet making it sound these things dont even turn without his device. I understand its pure profit for him. Let me go enjoy I mean crash my boat into other boaters and people since I am factory stock

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If this was a pole i would have voted i have thrust vectors and im happy with them.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interesting F Y I , I actually used the new paint that rustolium makes with the primer built in to do swatskis fins and fangs in appreciation for his help helping me with the measurements for the cutouts on the mega fangs, so if you look at those I did them in a silver so it would not look bad if he scratched them but anyone can do that . This is the type of paint I used if anyone wants to try it,
it is available in several colors.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You need to install those correctly they are not on properly I sent you a pm telling you what is wrong any one have a wild guess what is wrong with this picture.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You guys are killing me. LOL.