• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Jet wash deflector SOLD

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Selling a jet wash defector, should fit 2019 and prior 24 ft boats, only used once on my 2016 Ar240 before I traded the boat in for a 2020, located in CT $500 plus shipping

Attachments

Kylecole21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any reason your getting rid of it? Does it work as advertised? And wanted to make sure this is for the 24 ft

Jay Petzold

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I really never used it, just selling because I literally got it right before I traded in my boat and can’t use it on my new one I had a 2016 AR 240. Ladder in different on the 2020 boats. Look at the reviews of it and it will tell you what you need, This one, Yamaha wakebooster, or the Gantlin wake wedge, it did make a notable difference in the wave, just never got to ride it