• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoat Joe

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Mine was supposed to be in earlier this week going to call the dealer tomorrow and see if my boat went your direction instead...lol

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Dealer said my FSH should be in today or tomorrow and they will install my toys and I can pick it up this weekend. I feel depressed without a boat in my garage for the last 2 weeks. The weather is looking more spring like next week in Florida too. This may call for some Hooky!
Im allway calling in acean sick is the truth ,wen i order my fsh i had to wait 5 months without a boat that was the longest without a boat.
Hang in there

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome! You could ride that into town to fuel up the boat.

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I'm glad you have your boat. Sucks to hear about your dealer experience, but some dealers still operate like used car dealer.
Post pictures of all the assesories you had dealer installed (GPS, vhf, battery charger)

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I noticed one small issue when looking at your pictures. That fish ruler is way too short!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
By the way.. does ANYONE know what these are for? Ive been reading the manual and can not find anything on these.

Thanks
Big Joe
View attachment 33154
Are those plugs for your thru-hull transducers? Plugs are for if you need to remove the ducer.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm kinda guessing what they are...... They look a little different than the transducer plugs I typically see.

Here's a pic off an Airmar plug:
image.png

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
So what made you decide on going with MarineMat vs SeaTek? I am looking at ordering the swim platform package from JetPilot mostly because my wife is wanting the cushions on the swim platform for laying out on.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I like the ruler definitely but you only got the dek mats no cushions right? JetPilot has the button on seat cushions included for $299 which the cushions are really what my wife wants.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is your boat hitting the house structure or the garage door? If its the garage door and it is not all of the way open/flat, you might be able to have a garage door company get the door to go up more.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
You might be right about the cushions being $299 which is going to suck because I thought I was getting the sea dek with that. Guess I won't be getting any sea dek if that is the case. From those pictures I am glad I have some custom metal garages being built to stick mine under. Dealer said my boat was scheduled for shipment Friday not sure if that means it was being shipped out or they were receiving it. With snow and ice all over does not really matter got about another month before I get it on the water.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And opening your engine hatch won't lean the seat back just enough to clear it?

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Dealer just emailed and everything is at the shop they are starting the installs tomorrow!! Should be ready for me to pick up this week.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
You are right the cushions are $299 so I guess I will order those from Jet Pilot then going to probably go with Marine Mat if possible as I really want that ruler and my boat name on the decking. Going to see if they can put my boat name on the lower platform. Then where you have the name Marine Mat going to see if they can just extend the ruler so it goes across that piece as well. They are supposed to be starting on the rigging of my boat today. Waiting for them to send me a picture of where they are placing my GPS. Having it installed on a ram mount to the cup holder accessory from Jet Pilot. Hope it does not look funny a big ole Helix 9 Humminbird but I want to be able to turn it and view from the front of the boat. Will save me from having to install another GPS unit at the bow by doing this.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I ordered my cushions from JetBoatPilot and got a call from Wes thanking me for the order. I did ask about the Thrust Vector compared to the articulating keel and he directed me to this youtube video that has a side by side comparison. So it looks like I might go ahead and order one of these in the very near future.

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Dealers in FL should offer these as part of their Salt Water Package, or whatever. When I finally get my FSH, this will be one of the first adds....besides that nice cup holder tray thingy. Thanks!