• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoat (Yamaha) Mechanic in Central FL

JetBoatPenguin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Forum,

I am looking for a Yamaha Jet Boat mechanic in the Tampa/Orlando/Central Florida area to do an inspection and evaluation of 2 boats I am considering. The boats will be inspected on a Rack at a High-and-Dry location for one and at an owner's house for another.

Also, are there any recommended (evaluation check-lists) for what to evaluate when purchasing a Yamaha 232 and Yamaha 242's?

Thanks

Jet Boat Penguin

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Forum,

I am looking for a Yamaha Jet Boat mechanic in the Tampa/Orlando/Central Florida area to do an inspection and evaluation of 2 boats I am considering. The boats will be inspected on a Rack at a High-and-Dry location for one and at an owner's house for another.

Also, are there any recommended (evaluation check-lists) for what to evaluate when purchasing a Yamaha 232 and Yamaha 242's?

Thanks

Jet Boat Penguin
There are alot of us here in FL. Cycle springs in clearwater FL. The bosses in the maint department is named Dragon. Hes really a good guy.

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPenguin

Check this guy in Clearwater. He usually works on Wave Runners but he knows Yamaha engines inside and out. He worked on my older Yammie and had it purring. Tell him Jamil with the AR210 sent you but he knows my classmate Ernesto better.

Jim Fountas - Marine Mechanic
727-365-5132