• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Jetboaters Logo.. Item 0001 (re-order) <Koozies>

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very nice!!

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@justason, I just want to say how much I appreciate you taking the initiative to make this happen! I know we all will enjoy our new coozies this summer!
Thanks Bruce......My pleasure......Positive energy is contagious, and..well.....talk about initiative....This is a great forum !! back at ya :)

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Totally jealous of those who have snatched these up. I will wait for the next batch. Even more bummed that with the oldest teed up for college in the fall, our summer is spoken for and I won't be joining any of the gatherings as yet. So no opportunity there either!

Guess I better start thinking about the Conroe gathering so we can get a load of those down here....
@tdonoughue PM me your address, If your kid is heading off to college, he'll need a couple of these !!......I'll pull from the shelbyville pile so if they come up short @Julian can take the heat :D:D
I'll need to call it quits there....If I order up another set I'll repost....

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello All,
I had a request to re-order these items due to popularity. I'm going to make an order tomorrow for 300, In RED, or if I can make a split order I'll do red and yellow.

Request/poll for the audience: Ordering is easy, interest seems high, Distribution is difficult. Add to that I'd like to work out a $$$ break even plan.
Here's my proposal:

I see a lot of summer gatherings being organized, as well as some concentrated populations per the Member-map.. If you are putting something together or often come in contact with other JB.net folks I could mail you off a package with a qty you see fit. Distribute them, collect a $buck or two for them, then come the end of summer/outing you can paypal me the amount; Honor system. If neither apply to you I can continue with a few personal packages.

I stress this is a non-profit effort. Should a profit result I'll make another order or move the money into a shirt, sticker or ???? .

@Julian , @Sotally Tober , @Christy , @Suchawittygal , @OperationROL , @jcyamaharider , @Zeus2013

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@justason I would love, love, love it if I could get four of those in blue if you can :) Can I PayPal the $$ to ya??

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@justason I would love four of them in the RED you listed. I could also be a point man for the Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas gathering, although a DFW member may be more of a sure thing. Still not sure if I can definitely make the gathering, but I guarantee I will see some members prior and could distro that way.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@justason I would like 4 red when you get them and I can paypal you the payment. Thanks!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@justason If you want to save me 4 of the red ones for when we meet on Buggs this summer.

Last edited:

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I HAVE to have 4 (or more) of the red! Ill gladly PayPal you for them.

Last edited:

tim2808

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll take 4 also and can PayPal. Or I can wait to get them on the Bimini trip.

jetboat623

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would love two or four if available. I would gladly pay for them.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will take 5 red ones when you get them. I can Paypal you the money. I have an American address you can ship them to if shipping to Canada is a problem. Cheers!

leatherneck33

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would like 4 in red and can paypal you the money.

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
4 in red and yeah paypal you. let me know when you get them thanks

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks Good. Can't wait for boating season

Rigger

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@tdonoughue PM me your address, If your kid is heading off to college, he'll need a couple of these !!......I'll pull from the shelbyville pile so if they come up short @Julian can take the heat :D:D
I'll need to call it quits there....If I order up another set I'll repost....
Ok I'm begging to a hopefull sympathetic ear. My daughter is at Auburn and my son is heading to Texas next year. They need to represent! I'll buy 4 of what ever color.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'll take 6 red. And will PM you details. If you see others from MN or Western WI ordering let me know as we may have a meet up at the Ole Mississippi this year.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hey everyone, thanks for the positive replies and requests. I ordered the red ones today and will see them probably after the weekend.

Here's the deal: My attempt to ship these 2 per envelope via USPS and a single stamp failed hard and packed my mailbox today !
..... So like with walter white: Production isn't the problem, it's distribution.

I'm buying some larger envelopes that will hold 6 or more, and figuring out how many stamps I need to make this work and break even.
will post back probably tomorrow. I'll summarize the names/requests tonight too. Sorry for the false start here..

jetboat623

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you for everything you are doing! I'll take a full 6 if thats what fits in an envelope, instead of my previous 2/4.