• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SWAG Jetboaters Logo.. Item 0001 (re-order) <Koozies>

I originally PM'd you I would take 4 but I'll also take 6 also.

Yep I would rather max out the envelope too. Thanks for working on this!

Guys, Eric @justason called me this evening and we talked about pricing that would make it feasible to mail them and save us all the cost and hassle of having them produced individually. Sending out a few at a time the postage costs add up and the it becomes labor intensive. Julian, Mel and I had discussed the benefit to the forum from Eric making these available to everyone over the weekend. We want to thank Eric again for doing this for all of us. I know he was picking up more envelopes this evening and will be replying with costs.

We really appreciate @justason making the koozies available as well as @tim2808 with the flags and @Murf'n'surf with the stickers.

Awesome work guys! Can't wait to get some jetboaters swag.

Thank you for everything you are doing! I'll take a full 6 if thats what fits in an envelope, instead of my previous 2/4.
Yep I would rather max out the envelope too. Thanks for working on this!
IAgree.gif
IAgree.gif
IAgree.gif
IAgree.gif
IAgree.gif
IAgree.gif

@justason I was complete surprised this evening when I came home to the coozies. What you did was thoughtful and people like you are what is going to make this forum greater. Sincerest regards, Nick

Thank you Nick. I dont understand how your envelope went thru when the exact same thing to redthumper9 got returned to me.

Use it in good health. The red ones will be delivered next week and i'll sit with a pen and coffee some morning and get them out

My apologies for not reading the thread, but... can I get my hands on some blue coozies? They look great. How can I help? Do I need to send funds?

I would be interested in 6 if you have any left. Any color is fine..let me know how to pay. Thanks

Hello All. Thank you for your Patience why I reset and got a second order under control.
I now have these coozies in both red and blue

I purchased envelopes that hold 2-6 and 7-12 in quantity.
I'm asking $1.50 each and $2 for shipping for qtys of 1 to 9 ...$1.50 each and free shipping for qtys over 10.

I've tracked requests to date from this thread, this was before the red ones appeared. Please look at the list and confirm or edit accordingly what you would like and PM me. i will reply with my paypal account and get these into the mail right away.

Please provide a qty, color, and address if I do not have one already

Thank you for your interest and patience!

2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
I just sent you a PM...Thanks for your following up with me.:winkingthumbsup"

Eric....Paid you just now with PayPal....Thank you!!!!

Thanks Eric..Payment sent

Hey Eric! Put me down for 6 please. See you in Bimini! No postage necessary ;)

Got my koozies today :)
200_s.gif

Got mine. Thank you Eric.. very cool!

Back