• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG JetBoaters Logo Spare Tire Cover - Now available for orders any time - Use the threads above to order

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I didn't word that right. The hip is for me. I keep breaking them. Cam.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I didn't word that right. The hip is for me. I keep breaking them. Cam.
Best wishes for a full, quick, and minimal pain/trouble recovery.

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll take one w/blue logo if it's not too late. I think I udated the list properly:

1.@ScarabMike RED
2.@KXCam22 RED
3.@Julian Red
4.@jetboater4life Red
5.@sysinu RED
6.@nucleuscracker RED
7.@DawgDaze BLUE
8.@txav8r Blue
9.@Bruce Blue
10.@andy07sx230ho Red
11.@Big Shasta Red
12.@biglar155 BLUE
13.@Topper232 - Red
14.@0627Devildog Blue
15.@Mike Red
16.@Master-Spud Blue
17.@latitudeadjuster Blue
18.@JC6275 Blue
19.@GTBRMC Blue
20.@geiger41 Blue
21.@rcpd34 Blue

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So, I've now signed up for flags, tire cover and footballs....How and when do I start paying for this stuff? LOL...I just don't want to look like the guy that ordered but didn't pay so I hope I don't miss it.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So, I've now signed up for flags, tire cover and footballs....How and when do I start paying for this stuff? LOL...I just don't want to look like the guy that ordered but didn't pay so I hope I don't miss it.
I know what you mean. I don't want to be "that guy" either - and we're on vacation next week so there may be a delay in getting a check out if this thing "launches" between the 16th and the 23rd. (Yes, I worry about these things. :))

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We're almost all going to pay w/ paypal unless we are dealing directly with the vendor selling the stuff. Would it make sense to put together a list of paypal email addresses so that the people putting this stuff together can just "request money" instead of us "sending money"?

If it's like other things, once the order is placed, payment information will be asked for and the coordinator will reach out to everyone via PM for payment/delivery information. But I don't want to speak for them.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I don't remember how @Murf'n'surf handles the stickers, and the shirts is direct to the printer. The footballs are going to be a little different and I will probably do paypal but someone explain to me how I "request" money vs having you gift it. Some methods incur a commission and we don't want to add to the cost.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
that's a good point @txav8r - I didn't think about the fee's. You can only do a friends&family by "send money" ... I am pretty sure request money will have a fee.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that's a good point @txav8r - I didn't think about the fee's. You can only do a friends&family by "send money" ... I am pretty sure request money will have a fee.
@txav8r - You can send an invoice with instructions on what account/amount to send money to. Then the purchaser initiates the transfer to you @ the email address provided in the invoice. Once received you ship it out.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is this in the works? Anxious!

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My season is rapidly coming to a conclusion and no one gets to see my swag in the Garage

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Waiting on artwork approval, but yes it is in the works :)

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This is a pretty good problem to have! At least we have swag! It may be an end of season thing guys, but giving choices and allowing membership participation slows the process down pretty good. Then ordering $500 worth of something and having it come back wrong, means someone eats all of that, or passes a bad image and product on to you guys. Neither situation is a good one, but having it right, even if it takes longer, is the best situation by far. These print places have all kinds of disclaimers that put you on the hook for the order, and they won't just change it after they print the products, if you don't like them. So making sure is important. I am doing the same with the footballs, I have approved them and shown the digital images in that thread, and they are being printed now, and scheduled for shipping out on the 29th from the vendor to me. I will slow the process down too, in getting a box to fit them so the shipping cost for you guys is minimal. Boxes aren't cheap, and can cost several dollars apiece, as well as the postage. And for something that the box will weigh more than the contents, you don't want it too big. So I am waiting to see the products first. Thanks to all of you for your patience on these things, we want to give you exactly what you want and think your getting, and not something you regret participating on!

nucleuscracker

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
looking at the local Fenton Mi forecast, and based on our summer, I see our boating season ending sooner than later.

But thats okay. just means snowmobiling season is around the corner. :thumbsup:

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have approved the artwork and paid for the production.

http://www.TireCoverCentral.com is producing the covers.

They describe the benefits of their covers as

~ All products come with a one year warranty!
~ Our covers are made from rugged marine grade vinyl. Not The Cheap Stuff! Marine grade vinyl is the same stuff used to make boat seats!
~ All images are printed using top of the line UV resistant solvent inks that actually etch into the vinyl. This means the image will not flake off like air brushed or painted tire covers. Our inks are rated up to five years!
~ Our tire covers are secured with a 90 test pound rope that can be pulled as tightly as needed to obtain the desired fit. We don't use elastic cords that stretch and let air under your cover that will blow your tire cover off of the tire when traveling on the highway.
~ Every tire cover comes with a free set of locking security grommets installed and a heavy duty locking zip tie to help prevent theft.

The good news is that by ordering in bulk we will get them for less than $50 each shipped compared to their pricing of $154 for a custom cover or $60 for one of their designs.

The bad news is that their production schedule is full so they say "I will have them shipped out next week. Most likely Thursday or Friday."

As soon as I receive them I will find a suitable shipping container and start shipping them out to you.

I have posted the approved proofs below.

Thanks

TireCoverWard(Jetboater)ProofA.jpg TireCoverWard(Jetboater)ProofB.jpg

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Nice!!!