• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 9th to 14th 2018

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, this is Brad, I coordiante the rentals here at sands. I have been disgusted by what has been going on but I am happy to report guests have been having a great time. Whoever group leader is tomm., please text or wattsap me so I can help make your time on the island the best it can be. 954-270-2187 brad@thebiminisands.com fyi, zero wind all day here in Bimini.
Brad, @Betik (The Crazy Greek) is leading the group across tomorrow. They should have a good crossing.

The really crazy part is that he plans to catch the ferry back tomorrow evening.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik i don’t know if you saw but @leonard delia is at the hotel I don’t have him on a crossing list but he responded in an old thread you may want to reach out to him to make sure he knows the deal.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I spoke with Lenny ; he knows about 8am

We are heading back to Harbour Towne. Ar250 with low bow after taking in water from drain plug

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik bless your heart.
I am beginning to wonder - where do you get all your energy... You sure there is just one of you?

--

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Halo is one piece and waterman is the man. He spend some time fixing that new yamie.

@swatski what choice do I have ? What needs to be done needs to be done. Truth to be told I had no plan on swimming in the intercostal though LOL

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Halo is one piece and waterman is the man. He spend some time fixing that new yamie.

@swatski what choice do I have ? What needs to be done needs to be done. Truth to be told I had no plan on swimming in the intercostal though LOL
Must hear more about the swimming lol. Did you pet a manatee while you were at it?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
And when you thought things could not get worse ..... Bahia mar will not less us check in LOL

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay captains meeting tomorrow at 8:15 to 8:30 at the lobby of the main building ( where you checked in )
Try to get the crew ready fOor 9am departure.

Please make sure prior to departure
Boats fueled up
Coordinates for Bimini sands on your plotter
NO LOOSE items on the boat ( or water bottles etc)

Attachments

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good luck y'all on the crossing today! That all white Yammie looks great BTW!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You guys should have a great crossing with a forecast like this and @Betik in the lead!

09363BA7-2060-4ACE-9F59-7F0422657875.png

Last edited: