• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy JetBoaters.Net Thrust Vector/Lateral Thruster Group Buy 2024

Sorry I missed the lateral thrusters. I'm just curious what the vectors are worth for twin engine
I've had mine for years... Idk what they are going for now.

Just emailed to get the combo for the 242xe, in blue to match the boat of course!

Wanting to pull the trigger on lateral thrusters & thrust vectors. Is my transducer going to be in the way?

Attachments

• thrust 3.JPG
    thrust 3.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • thrust 1.JPG
    thrust 1.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • thrust 2.JPG
    thrust 2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
Wanting to pull the trigger on lateral thrusters & thrust vectors. Is my transducer going to be in the way?
I don't believe so. It seems significantly lower than the bottom of the TVs.

Trying to order right now, messaging with Will

I am interested in the laterals and depends on the discount on the thrust.

I am interested in the laterals and depends on the discount on the thrust.
Sale ends in 8 minutes. Shoot Will an email real quick to see if he will honor the discount on Tuesday when they reopen.

I guess that Will is the one that started the thread?

Do you have these? If so how are they?
Just installed my TVs and lateral thrusters this past weekend. I bought them for anyone else driving the boat. Noticeable difference in slow speed steering and very much improved. Would recommend. More pros then cons when it comes to TVs. The only con so far is that the steering has a little more pull and is a little tighter. I would assume because of the water pressure trying to keep the fins straight. I also don't know if it is related but I had a few people on the boat this weekend and would notice a bit more pulling to one side on plane if the weight in the boat was not balanced. It seemed more so than usual but was having a hard time believing that because the fins are out of the water when the boat is on plane right?

The lateral thrusters i'm still testing. I was so used to docking before and spinning that thing on a dime, even the old 190, the way it came from factory. The thusters somehow threw me off a bit. Still getting used to them. They do take away a bit of stright backward thrust in reverse which is a slight change. I think they are worth the purchase so far and have good quality/craftsmanship.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the group buy! It was one for the record books! I hope all of you enjoy your Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters! If you need anything just message me. We're here to support you!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the group buy! It was one for the record books! I hope all of you enjoy your Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters! If you need anything just message me. We're here to support you!
looking for 2018 yamaha ar 195 Lateral Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters

Back