• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot 3D Numbers

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the share! They look great on your boat!!

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot, we should be taking ownership of our new to us boat this weekend or next week - what's the turn around time for registration lettering?
Also, any chance you do larger sizing for the swim deck to name the boat?

Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot, we should be taking ownership of our new to us boat this weekend or next week - what's the turn around time for registration lettering?
Also, any chance you do larger sizing for the swim deck to name the boat?

Thanks!
We have practically no wait on reg numbers right now. Just need your numbers. As for the name of the boat we just need the dimensions you'd like to see and a font plus the word or phrase. We can quote accordingly.

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have practically no wait on reg numbers right now. Just need your numbers. As for the name of the boat we just need the dimensions you'd like to see and a font plus the word or phrase. We can quote accordingly.
Perfect. I'll send you a PM when we have the information for you. Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
How durable are the 3d Numbers? Seems like over a few years they would show their age pretty bad. I really like the look but don't want to have to worry about them loosing the good look.

bradmartin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How durable are the 3d Numbers? Seems like over a few years they would show their age pretty bad. I really like the look but don't want to have to worry about them loosing the good look.
These seem quite durable. I don't think they'll show age for a long time. My boat is only out ~6 months year here in TN. From the feel of them I would be shocked if I had any issue with them in the next 5+ years.

Korny

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
These seem quite durable. I don't think they'll show age for a long time. My boat is only out ~6 months year here in TN. From the feel of them I would be shocked if I had any issue with them in the next 5+ years.
Are they just put on by 3m tape?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We typically see 5-7 years of use out of this material when used as a flooring product. Given that these pads won't be walked on and that they're installed at an angle that will see less direct sunlight I'd think you'd get at minimum 5-7 years but probably much longer.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are they just put on by 3m tape?
Yes, they come with a Pressure sensitive adhesive on the back. It's really tough stuff.