• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot/JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy 2018

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Unfortunately that template is not on file currently. We can create SeaDek for that boat but it would fall under custom pricing. If you want I can connect you with our custom team.

Kevin hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I seen a few pics online looking up the colors of the chocolate, why does this color not have a wrty? I do really like this color and think it would look great in my 210 challenger

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I seen a few pics online looking up the colors of the chocolate, why does this color not have a wrty? I do really like this color and think it would look great in my 210 challenger
It is so dark that the sunlight can over temp it and it melts. Especially in the south, but not limited to the south.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Update, 9/12/2018

Group Buy has maxed out plus 35 or more have paid for their orders so it is now guaranteed that you will get 30% off your SeaDek order if you place your order now through the end of the month. Once we hit the 50 unit threshold I will post the update and optional pads will be 30% off as well.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Waiting for that magic 50 number to get my individual pieces!!! :nailbiting:

Michael Barone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Update, 9/12/2018

Group Buy has maxed out plus 35 or more have paid for their orders so it is now guaranteed that you will get 30% off your SeaDek order if you place your order now through the end of the month. Once we hit the 50 unit threshold I will post the update and optional pads will be 30% off as well.
@JetBoatPilot How many units until 50?

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Waiting for Kelly to send paypal invoice

Kevin hughes

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
It is so dark that the sunlight can over temp it and it melts. Especially in the south, but not limited to the south.
Thanks for that info! I figured fading melting never crossed my mind at all. Guess that narrows it down to gray or mocha then. I'm in just have to decide on what color I want for sure since I like both

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Apologies if I missed this question already. Now that the 30% has been reached, can we get 30% off on some of the accessory pieces, or does it only apply to the swim/cockpit kits?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Apologies if I missed this question already. Now that the 30% has been reached, can we get 30% off on some of the accessory pieces, or does it only apply to the swim/cockpit kits?
If you're ordering SeaDek kits the optional pads can be part of the kit and get the 30% off. The 50 mark was just passed yesterday afternoon so really now anyone can get 30% off optional pads whether they buy a kit or not. Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UPDATE! We just passed 50 units so all optional pads are now 30% off! This is the best price of the year on SeaDek so if you're even thinking about it, now is the time to order!

kent426

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What color works best for a black exterior 2012 AR240 with grey original carpets? I'd like the full kit including swim platform.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Cool gray over storm gray or cool gray over black is really good and storm gray over black is also popular. The only issue with storm is that it gets hotter to the feet. The only issue with cool gray is that it shows dirt faster.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot couple questions. Do the optional pads come in the brushed to match the factory marine mat used in 2017 year models? Also pad #5X for a 2017 212x, will it say "212x" or just a big "X"? It seems like I have seen pictures of both and wanted to make sure which one it would be. Thanks!!!

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm about to call to finally put my order in but I'm confused on colors... I have 2014 242LS black hull. I looked at your Flicker page Will but I dont see the colors you mentioned.

I had on my notes Storm Grey over Black but dont see it. All I see is Smoke Grey over Black and Cool over Storm. Just making sure before I put order in. Anyone have pix that may help me decide

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot couple questions. Do the optional pads come in the brushed to match the factory marine mat used in 2017 year models? Also pad #5X for a 2017 212x, will it say "212x" or just a big "X"? It seems like I have seen pictures of both and wanted to make sure which one it would be. Thanks!!!
Yes and you'll want to specify if you have the light gray over black or the darker gray over black. Also request Smoke Gray Over Black if the darker. The lighter is called Cool Gray over Black in our system but was not common in 2017 .

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm about to call to finally put my order in but I'm confused on colors... I have 2014 242LS black hull. I looked at your Flicker page Will but I dont see the colors you mentioned.

I had on my notes Storm Grey over Black but dont see it. All I see is Smoke Grey over Black and Cool over Storm. Just making sure before I put order in. Anyone have pix that may help me decide
Storm gray and smoke gray are so similar that you really can't tell the difference. The only reason it exists is because SeaDek was the supplier to Yamaha in 2015 and 2016 and then in 2017 when Marine Mat came in cheaper Yamaha went that way. Their color was slightly different and we've labeled it Smoke Gray in our system.

The 2014 242 LS, in my opinion, would look best with Terra Over Black or Mica over Chocolate. Check out the pics here:

Mica Over Chocolate: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157688845686551

Terra Over Black: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157686516991774

Obviously we can do any color you like but those tend to be best to match your factory upholstery.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
T
Storm gray and smoke gray are so similar that you really can't tell the difference. The only reason it exists is because SeaDek was the supplier to Yamaha in 2015 and 2016 and then in 2017 when Marine Mat came in cheaper Yamaha went that way. Their color was slightly different and we've labeled it Smoke Gray in our system.

The 2014 242 LS, in my opinion, would look best with Terra Over Black or Mica over Chocolate. Check out the pics here:

Mica Over Chocolate: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157688845686551

Terra Over Black: https://www.flickr.com/photos/110764339@N03/albums/72157686516991774
obviously
we can do any color you like but those tend to be best to match your factory upholstery.
Thanks Will...Good suggestion and thanks for catching that for me...New decisions lol...leaning towards the Mica over Chocolate (wife likes that one too lol)

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes and you'll want to specify if you have the light gray over black or the darker gray over black. Also request Smoke Gray Over Black if the darker. The lighter is called Cool Gray over Black in our system but was not common in 2017 .
I have no idea if I have light or dark grey? I thought all the 2017 212x models had the same?

Also, what about pad 5x? Can you let me know if it has a big "X" or the complete "212X"?

I also can't find pad# 2 on your website for my boat. Thanks!