• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot / JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy 2018

Steve Risley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Oder mine today as well. Took my carpet snaps out last weekend...not as easy as what I was expecting since they were riveted in.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Rivets, ouch. I guess you had to drill?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You're welcome!

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will, are you taking orders on Saturday?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

greg cole

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Seadeck all ordered, thanks again Will for the great pricing! Also very happy with the lateral thrusters, SOOOO much better

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Seadeck all ordered, thanks again Will for the great pricing! Also very happy with the lateral thrusters, SOOOO much better
Thanks Glad you're enjoying the Lateral Thrusters!

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi Will. Is the "SeaDek Best Selling Optional Mat Combo For Yamaha 24 Foot Boats (15-18 MY)" included in this group-buy? If so what price do you use to apply 30% discount too. Thanks

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The combo is not part of the group buy because it is previously discounted. You can however buy each mat in the kit for 30% off each. The savings will still be good and you'll get what you want. We just don't combine discounts. Call the office for more details. 850-867-1410

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would think after the recent events, things could get delayed. Their factory was damaged badly and the area is quite devastated from Michael

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So I've just gotten cell service for the first time since getting back home. Panama City is completely decimated. Looks like a zombie apocalypse movie set 50 miles in every direction.

Our shop though still standing does not have power, water, sewer, internet or employees. We fared well and lost nothing of consequence praise God, but it's going to be at least another week before an attempt can be made at getting back in there.

We have your order on file and will do everything we can to ship quickly once operations can be resumed.

We deeply appreciate your support and patience as we work to get back on our feet.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I assume it is to late to get a kit under the group buy

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So I've just gotten cell service for the first time since getting back home. Panama City is completely decimated. Looks like a zombie apocalypse movie set 50 miles in every direction.

Our shop though still standing does not have power, water, sewer, internet or employees. We fared well and lost nothing of consequence praise God, but it's going to be at least another week before an attempt can be made at getting back in there.

We have your order on file and will do everything we can to ship quickly once operations can be resumed.

We deeply appreciate your support and patience as we work to get back on our feet.
Would it still be possible to participate in the group buy. I just found this form

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would it still be possible to participate in the group buy. I just found this form
Yes, it is a bit late for that, but we're doing 25% off on Friday and through the end of the month.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes, it is a bit late for that, but we're doing 25% off on Friday and through the end of the month.
ok, I am interested, do I go through you or what is the process for receiving the discount...... could you bump it up to 30% for awesome guys ...lol

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Being serious, If I purchased Cockpit/swim - and the kit with the eng steps, head locker, swim plat form boarding steps - and the anchor locker mat could you look into a deeper discount for me?

thank you

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Being serious, If I purchased Cockpit/swim - and the kit with the eng steps, head locker, swim plat form boarding steps - and the anchor locker mat could you look into a deeper discount for me?

thank you
Sorry but this is the best we have for this sale. 30% is reserved for dealers and group buy only.

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I would like to purchase a kit before Friday to receive the 25% discount. How do I exercise the discount? Do I call in to order, or reference a code via online check out?

thank you,
Ksarge