• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Perfect Pass Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys,

We have finally gotten the details worked out with Perfect Pass on hosting a PP group buy for the forum and our existing customer base. Here's the details as I have discussed with Gary.

Twin Engine Perfect Pass $1195 with free shipping ($50-$60 value) inside the domestic US only. Single Engine Perfect Pass will be $1095.

We need twelve members to commit to purchase to get this price. This group buy will max out at 25 units so once I get the 25th order the sale will close regardless of date.

To sign up for this group buy email me at will@jetboatpilot.com so I can put your name and info into our Group buy file.

ALL sales must be paid in full before they will ship. Once all orders have been paid in full JBP will ensure that orders are shipped immediately.

We do not currently have a PP gauge housing for 2015 240/242 models but will be working on one this spring. Until then Perfect Pass will not be available on new 2015 24 footers.

If you have questions feel free to call Will at 850-960-3236.

Last edited:

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
when is the cutoff date?

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm in! Still drives me crazy that it's free shipping for the US only considering the product comes from Canada Lol.... But in

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Cutoff date is my determining factor right now.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am sure single engine guys can get in as well. Just need to verify price. I will also verify end date. This is our first group buy with PP so still sorting out how Gary likes to do things.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Since he's in Canada as well I am sure shipping would be free as well. I will verify.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for putting this together!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes sir! Glad to help!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would be interested depending on the deadline and my wife's approval.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am still interested if I can swing it, need a single engine price though as well as deadline. Thanks for the good work guys!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot is traveling for a boat show this weekend. I am sure that these questions will be answered next week if not sooner.

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@Bruce Great... Will is doing boat shows and I am watching snow fall.... Cruel man.. very cruel! LMAO

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Forget asking the wife. I'm just gonna get it, install it and pretend like it has always been there. But this spring.... " Look at this Honey. I just figured out how to use this feature. Isn't this nice! Wish I would have figured out how to work this speed control thingie last summer."

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Forget asking the wife. I'm just gonna get it, install it and pretend like it has always been there. But this spring.... " Look at this Honey. I just figured out how to use this feature. Isn't this nice! Wish I would have figured out how to work this speed control thingie last summer."

Will not work on my wife, she already knows everything that is on the boat..... :confused:....... Plus she sees me post here.. lol

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm in. Question.. The existing speedometer on the newer Yamahas are GPS based and use an antenna (puck) mounted in front of the wind shield on the drivers side. Can PP be wired to use that same antenna or do I have to mount a second one somewhere on the boat?