• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JetBoatPilot SeaDek Cockpit/Swim Platform Kit Flash Sale!

Holy shit. I have no idea how I missed this event.
This sucks!

Man i cant wait. I hope mine is here soon. Please give us a few pics.

Oh sure!

Pic of @octavio3311 missing the sale: :banghead:

(sorry--I couldn't resist)

Hope mine comes soon! I was late getting in so Im sure I am down the line. Are people getting tracking numbers or just showing up? Going to start removing factory mat from seating area this week.

You should get a tracking number when it ships.

@Tobes we have been cutting like mad trying to catch up from our down time during the move. They even stayed late last night to catch up. I believe we are shipping orders daily. If you like you can confirm your shipping date by calling 850-867-1410. Sorry for the delay.

I got mine last week. I have the cockpit kit installed and it turned out great! The fit and finish on the mats is excellent. No issues whatsoever. Thanks for putting this group buy on so early in the season!

@Cwigg951 you're welcome! Let's see some pics!

Well Santa delivers in March. Im going to pull it all out Saturday at lake house. Will keep updated.

Attachments

• IMG_4003.JPG
    IMG_4003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Man i missed it :banghead::banghead: better pay closer attention.

I hear ya @fairpilot . I missed it too. I was going to order but I think this sale was for cockpit and swim platform/accessories. The only issue with me is I don't need all the cock pit pieces or accessories as i have already ordered some last year. So I will probably have to order few pieces at a time now haha.

Keep an eye out. Will usually has a couple sales throughout the year. I think around the holidays? Not as good as the group buy, but anything is better than nothing.

Even with mother nature working against me and it being 34 degrees and snowing in CT, I picked up my 2014 212x from storage on 4/1. Weather was predicting Sunday to be in the mid 50's and I was determined to remove the hydro turf from the back swim deck.

So with the April Fools snow joke behind me I gathered my razor scrapper, 6 N 1 painters tool, plastic putty knives, drill with eraser wheel, acetone, rags, and my 17 year old and prepared for an afternoon of agony removing the hydro turf. I started with the plastic putty knife and worked up an edge as my son grabbed and and pulled as I pryed. With a hard steady pull the first piece came off in about 30 seconds in one solid piece. This was two good to be true. Next piece about the same. All in all i think it took longer to get all the tools and uncover the boat. I was amazed. Must of been the cool temps. Waiting for some warmer weather to fill the snap holes and install the new SeaDek. To be continued...

Yep. I had the same experience. Waited until it was freezing out and mine came right up the same way. Glad you had a good time of it!

So Sad I missed this! Wahhhhhh. My timing is off. Maybe next time. Thanks for doing this for us!

As I'm unpacking my boat and putting the carpets back in (rusted snaps, endless sand stuck in the carpets), I see the error of my ways by not partaking in the year end group buy!!!

Back