• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetCraft part numbers?

Arbor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello all,

New-be here with some part number questions.

I have a 2007 jetcraft boat with a M1 Yamaha motor 7YMXM1.054GA

Most of the time its flooding number four cylinder with gas, but will fire off occasionally when warmed up.
Gas getting in the oil of course.
I've ordered one injector that I hope to install it soon and changed the oil in the meanwhile.
After reading all of the comments here is seems that I may as well steel myself into getting a ECU electrical unit as well. ( I'll ohm the 'bad' unit looking for a short, if none I may forgo the ECU )

My question is what's the right part number?

I've been using the boat AR230 HO as a lookup because it is closest to the engine above, while this works for
air cleaners and injectors, I'm a little uneasy ordering the ECU.

AR230 HO (STX1100CF) = 6P6-8591A-01-00 (new part number) old part number = 6P6-8591A-00-00

WaveRunner FX HO (FX1100F) = 6B6-8591A-20-00

Both Yamahapartsnation and Yamahasportplaza do not list a Jetcraft boat as possible choices

I've posted this is the wrong place 1st, Admin will you please clean up after me? I hate computers.

Thanks in advance,

Arbor

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Is there a part number on your existing ECU?

Arbor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Have not removed the ECU unit yet, but was of thought that if it has a number, it will not be anywhere close. As in the air cleaner, part number and the number stamped upon the air cleaners case are not even in the same family. However, will not give up hope just yet.

Arbor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
OK, ordering the part number 6P6-8591A-01-00 from sportplaza and just have to cross my fingers in hopes that this will work out. The original one had water in it's case ( I'm the new owner thus don't know just how that happened ) so I dried it out and reinstalled, tested it to no avail.
The new one should be here in a week or so. In the meanwhile I'll be dry docked for the opening of fishing, rats.

Arbor

Reaction score
Boat Make
Jetcraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
New unit came in, installed it yesterday, tested today. All seems to be operational. Just have to wonder how water gets into that plastic coffin. I did notice that the screw holes are open on the top of the unit, perhaps seeping in over time? In addition I made a cover to place over the top of the pump clean-out port to deflect water if it should start to leak. After returning from the test run found every thing to be dry and water free.

In hopes of having a blissful boating summer.