• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Job Dilemma

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would like thank everyone for your support and insights.

I accepted the offer with the job A, they came up 5k. In the end I feel it fits my skill set better, presents better job security, and offers more improvement for not only my own growth and skills, but also internally. I will be working with a Chief Offer that is also on the Board of Directors and his direct. Being able to learn and work with people at this level, I felt was worth 5k alone.
Congrats on the new position!

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'll just leave these here...

grant_cardone_quote11.jpg

grant_cardone_quote14.jpg

grant_cardone_quote15.jpg

Live-Life-Money-Picture-Quotes.jpg

I now own 3 companies and have over 200 of these sayings etched into my brain.

You gotta do you! You & only you know what is right! I have a feeling you already knew what your choice was, just needed some validation.

Congrats and god speed! And remember, mistakes are only opportunities in sheep's clothing, be the wolf!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would like thank everyone for your support and insights.

I accepted the offer with the job A, they came up 5k. In the end I feel it fits my skill set better, presents better job security, and offers more improvement for not only my own growth and skills, but also internally. I will be working with a Chief Offer that is also on the Board of Directors and his direct. Being able to learn and work with people at this level, I felt was worth 5k alone.
Congrats! Best of luck with it.