• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just a few minor upgrades

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just a few minor upgrades.

1. New Stoltz 4" Roller
2. New Polk speakers. I hated the look of the old ones. The rear speakers looked like they were installed with out pre-drilling. The screws for the speakers were right at the speaker hole edge. The front speaker cut-outs actually were clean (probably molded that way) and two sets of holes for smaller and larger speakers.
3. Spare tire cover.

IMG_20150502_110257.jpg IMG_20150502_130411.jpg IMG_20150502_130427.jpg IMG_20150502_132419.jpg

JimL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've thought about doing the a speaker swap. Is there a noticeable difference in sound or is it more an aesthetic change?

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've thought about doing the a speaker swap. Is there a noticeable difference in sound or is it more an aesthetic change?
They do when the radio is cranked up. I don't have an amp or any amazing sound system. They don't crackle like the stock ones.

rsg1963

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I changed out my stock 4 speakers as well. I also noticed in the rear 2 speakers, several holes were partial holes due to them being drilled too closely to the cutout. I guess after reading your post, this is a common issue.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Stock seaworthy speakers are trash. That is a smart upgrade. Looks great!

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They do when the radio is cranked up. I don't have an amp or any amazing sound system. They don't crackle like the stock ones.
You got some nice speakers there, you won't regret getting an amp to get their full potential.