• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just got a 2010 Challenger 180.. What's your favourite mods?

Watermelon

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Just upgraded from a 2007 Speedster to a blue 2010 Challenger 180, so far I'm absolutely loving it, especially the supercharged 255hp. 🚀

Think we will be keeping this boat for a while so I'm going to be making it "my own" with some mods and accessories, shipping is proving tough as we are located in New Zealand but I'm working on it.

Please share your favourite or "essential" mods so I can check them out.

Here's some of the mods + fixes I have in mind so far...

- Gelcoat repairs, to get that nice royal blue hull pristine. Still waiting on a reply from Gelcote international to see if they will ship to me (New Zealand).
- Keel Guard to protect the bow on the beach, already some nasty wearing.
- Wake tower (looking at Joystick currently, again waiting on shipping quotes).
- Removing the carpet and putting in Hydro turf or SeaDek (leaning towards Seadek after seeing some pics here).
- One rear cushion is missing so considering re-doing everything in a new Jetarmor set.
- New stereo + Subs + remote.
- Accent lighting.
- Would also like to renew the glove box/dash but have not found any mods for that yet.

If you have any advice on the above or would like to share your mods please fire away! :)

Last edited:

eddieruiz001

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi, I’m most likely getting a Seadoo Challenger 180. Did you do the mods and/or keep the boat?