• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just got my Cobra AK steering with fangs today

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WOOHOO cant wait till after work tomorrow to install. Read the instructions looks very cut and dry.

Thank You Jeff ordered Tuesday night and got them today. That was fast.
Very nice quality

20170519_202711.jpg

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20170521_115615.jpg Installed this morning, only took about 1/2 hour to install.
Then took for a good ride since my wife didnt go, so i could really put it through its paces.

At any speed above no-wake it turns quick and sharp, much better then before.
I was playing around with my friend with a new 21 foot Sea Hunt and was turning inside his turning radius.

I tried some no-wake maneuvers and reverse turning and couldn't really tell much of a difference from before.

Overall happy with performance and not having to power up to get it to turn fast when at speed.
Would have liked better reverse control but still happy

Last edited: