• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JUST IN! Close-ups and Video BRAND NEW YAMAHA !!!

Very cruel!!! :mad:

I didn't team up with G-Man ---- I just know how he rolls! I didn't even click the link an knew what he was up to.

I didn't team up with G-Man ---- I just know how he rolls! I didn't even click the link an knew what he was up to.

Yeah, no teaming up. some of us are just willing to run with what's placed in front of us. ;)

And I hardly call it a fib: @Glassman said it was a NEW YAMAHA - which it is. I said it sounds better than my SX230 - which it does (in the right hands of course....). :):):)

O.K. - maybe a few of the other guys fibbed a little... They are very bad people and shall be PUNISHED: Back to the OLD BOARD with them!!! Buhwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! :devilhorns::devilhorns::devilhorns:

(Sorry guys. I'm running EXTREMELY low on sleep right now.)

Trophy points deleted???

My wife might ask me to buy that piano if I spend much more on the boat! Before we got married I bribed her to marry me by buying her a spinet piano...upgrade time might be knocking at my door if I show her that. :-)

@Cotay at least you weren't disappointed when you clicked on the link!

I like the fact that it comes with plenty of spare keys. :winkingthumbsup"

If you hit something sharp, there is always a flat. That is just the thing with one of these...

Back