• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just picked up a new jetski!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
BmES5puCAAENXNp.jpg

Who does this shit? Really, I mean c'mon. Does a cop let a wahoo like this drive by without a second though?

Maybe one of our boys in blue can jump in here and edjumacate us on exactly just what laws are being broken....besides the obvious Darwin's Law.

The thing that really scares me about this?

This guy is going to be out on a lake or river somewhere. You want him coming up fast behind you when you are teaching a youngster to waterski?

That's why I'm developing a bow mounted water cannon. I just need to extend the range!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Unbelieveable!!!! How irresponsible....no registration numbers.....lol

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hmmmm....whited out.....Stolen????? :mask:

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like a bare hull and seat, does not appear to have handlebars, etc. Definitely not a safe way to transport a ski/hull.
well, there you go Dan. It helps to have an expert chime in on the subject. But how much does an empty hull weigh? I'd think there's something more to it to drag the ass end of that ...what is that, a Honda?

You could probably strap an empty one to the roof of your 'vette, huh? Well not you, but I wouldn't put it past someone along the lines of this guy :confused:

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think you guys are forgetting what it's like to be young. I would have done that in a heartbeat when I was 18. Find some piece of crap on the side of the road, get it running and drive the piss out of it. Awesome!