• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just visited Rollins Lake, in Northern CA.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This place is just outside the city of Colfax on the way to Truckee/Reno. There are no invasive species inspections. The cost to launch was $9 per vehicle and the boat ramp was not steep nor long. The lake is over ten miles long, has a 50 mph speed limit and traffic is supposed to flow in a counter clockwise direction. A big bonus is that it has a sandy beach area at its northern end.

Overall, this is a good lake for a day trip but I’m not likely to come back here since it’s over three hours from my home, for that distance and time I would go to New Bullards Bar Reservoir instead.
A1C96EC8-2845-4D9D-A632-134ED3148929.png
61A2E31D-6B6E-4DD4-89D6-5D21697C3AAB.jpegF53C6439-8D0E-41F7-972A-7E4590891543.jpeg

Last edited: