• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Just wanted to brag a bit...

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I love my Yamaha! The whole family was down to the cabin again this weekend and the AR ran better than ever. I just hit 55 hours and I feel like the motor has finally "loosened up" I saw more rpm, more speed, and fun was had by all. Had about three or four first time wake boarders get up. Tossed my sisters and cousins off the tube. Even had one cousin mouthing the boat saying 50 mph wasn't fast enough, so we went for a hell ride and I did a few aggressive spins and tossed him around a bit. He changed his tune quickly! What more could a guy ask for? Couple pic's for you guys. Have a good week. Looking forward to the weekend already! 20140727_130550.jpg 20140727_145426.jpg 20140727_145546.jpg 20140727_145626.jpg 20140727_193853.jpg

Looks like a blast!

AWESOME!!!! Looks like a great time was had, that's what it's all about!!!

Great moments like that will go a long way for all involved. Thanks for the pics.

Last edited:
Yep. That's what it's all about. Making memories with the family!!!

Making memories and scaring the crap outta friends....thats what its all about! ....lol

Yeah, 50 on the water sure does seem at lot faster.

I brought my boss and her husband and their kids down to loa last weekend with my family.

After the kids tubed at maybe a total of 20 mph, the bosses hubby wanted a shot all by himself. He barely held on..but had a good ride. When he got back in the boat, I asked him how fast he went...he said 50. He never got above 30...lol.

Back