• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Just what Texas/Okla needed...more rain!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Ok, wtf? A tropical storm? Geez. So we needed more rain I guess. Historic rainfall through May, that ended two weeks ago or so. Now? Well, tropical storm Bill decided to migrate right over us. 3 inches since yesterday here. Oh well, we have our memories right?

Historic Drought to Historic Rainfall and Flooding... EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!!

Ok, wtf? A tropical storm? Geez. So we needed more rain I guess. Historic rainfall through May, that ended two weeks ago or so. Now? Well, tropical storm Bill decided to migrate right over us. 3 inches since yesterday here. Oh well, we have our memories right?
I get you. My son is in Dallas trying to start flying for his CFI and a tropical storm comes through!

I just heard a funny weather statement. So far it's only rained twice in Dallas this year, the first time lasted 45 days and the second lasted 30 days!

I have lived my whole life in either Oklahoma and Texas and I always wonder what it is like to live in a place with normal weather. A place where it just rains a couple of times a month and there are no tornado warnings, it must be boring.

Unbelievable! Seems like it never stops raining. I am ready for miserable 103 degree days!!

This is sure cutting into our boating season.:(

Hell, I still haven't launched my boat this year. . . . I have no sympathy for your full lakes and reservoirs.

Weather is always so uncertain....

I can tell you that all this weather has had more than just lake impact...I am sick of flying around it too! Seems every leg is filled with a possible divert!

That's ok, though, Mel. That just gives you more flight hours. ;)

Back