• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Kicker KMTC11

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks nice some better features than wet sounds they already have LEDs you don't have to buy separate they swivel without having to have an allen wrench. I hope somebody who has more money than me wants to do a comparison test even though I already have wet sounds rev 8 on my T top. Now just got to put that whole big heavy T-top back on now . Let me tell you anyone who wants to run speaker wire through your t top to hide the wire on a fsh it is not fun . Better than seeing does ugly zip ties though . drill drill grind and grind some more you basically have to make a a Troff to go around the bolts where T-top bolts together. Get your aluminum Burr bit you're going to be driving in a while . Hopefully I can get some pictures up when I'm done never post the pictures on your not sure how to do it right. Oh and one more thing if anyone's going to run speaker wires to your fsh take the whole t top off it's a lot easier .