• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Kings of Overtime!

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you're a hockey fan you know what I'm talking about.

My wife told me that she actually watched me get more grey hair while watching the playoffs and now the Stanley Cup Championship game last night got it going again!

Can't these guys figure out how to win in regulation? Don't get me wrong, I love the win, but OT drives me nuts!

The Rangers looked so damn good last night I was amazed that the Kings could come back like that....

...but that's how they roll.

GO KINGS GO !!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't care much about Hockey, but just to be an instigator of a good rivalry.......

GO THAT OTHER TEAM!!!!!!!

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Raised in NYC - I have 1 thing to say to you Glassman! :finger:

:p

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's going to be a fun series to watch since I don't have a horse in this race. I just always hope that it's good close hockey and not a blow out. I have to admit though I am a bit torn though in this series because I like the Kings more than the Rangers, but I have a hard time cheering for Gabby!

Go Wild! (next year...) :mad:

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a bit torn myself....I was born and raised in NY and was a die hard Islander fan growing up. I watched and liked the Rangers too - I'm a fan of hockey, my dad played for the L.I. Ducks way back when I was a small child and before.

So when I moved to CA I started going to Kings games, went to all the home games...had some great seats at the Forum from Ultrawheels - one of Gretzky's sponsors at the time.

I just hope it doesn't go to game 7, double overtime again....I'll have a nervous breakdown...again.

Oh, and Kelly, the Rangers have a cute girl there......but the Kings have a whole Ice Crew:

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=536652

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm in Chicago, so I'm a bkackhawks fan. The series between the hawks and kings was one of the best I've ever heard " I listen on the radio" I gained a ton of respect for the kings in that series, it looks like there will be a really good rivalry between those two for years to come. Congratulations to the kings for a great clean series. "Kings in 6"

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in Chicago, so I'm a bkackhawks fan. The series between the hawks and kings was one of the best I've ever heard " I listen on the radio" I gained a ton of respect for the kings in that series, it looks like there will be a really good rivalry between those two for years to come. Congratulations to the kings for a great clean series. "Kings in 6"
Damn, what a good sport!

My daughter goes to school in Illinois, so she was rooting for BOTH teams!

I dared her to wear a Kings jersey on the flight back next week! haha

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
LA vs Chicago was a great series. Not surprised that after it all it came down to who scored the first goal. Hoping the finals are a bit more clear on who won but wouldn't mind it coming to OT in game 7 either.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see that the Kings got my message about Overtime.....NOT!

Didn't get to see most of the game live thanks to a birthday dinner we went to last night, but I did see the winning goal about a bazillion times on replay all night!

Off to NY to see if they can do that in the Garden. :cool:

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's unbelievable how they can hang around and chip away at a lead until they get the upper hand. GKG

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I guess the NBA finals are going too. Had no idea.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boy did everything go the Kings way tonight!!! But the Kings know how hard it is to get the 4th win.

Go Kings Go!!!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
People still watch Hockey?

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I love hockey...and I love the Kings!! Go Kings Go!!!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I watched that Saturday Night game. I'm a Red Wings fan but we don't get cable so all I get to see is the occasional play off game. They don't run a lot of hockey here in WI on antenna TV.

I forgot how much I enjoyed hockey. Especially nail-biting overtime hockey! As the announcer said, "If you don't care who wins, this is fun!"

(I'll be honest, I tend to root for the underdog a bit when I don't have a dog in the fight, but I really don't care either way.)

Alas, I fell asleep on the couch just as the 2nd O.T. started. I woke up to them finishing up their interview with a Kings player.

Great Game.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was impressed by Jonathan Quick in the goal last night. I thought for sure one of those Ranger onslaughts would get one by him. I'm guessing he was a bit pumped to be playing at the Garden in front of family and friends.

quick2.jpg

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am a born and raised Penguins fan! GO KINGS!!! Darn pesky Rangers beat my Pens, well we beat ourselves.
Hopefully the Kings will be able to win at home. There is nothing like raising the Cup at home!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OMG!! Nail biter going on !!!

Come on Kings!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WOW what a series. There was so many shots for both teams that could've gone in. But the Kings seemed to always get the upper hand. I can't imagine a more exciting series, at least if you had a "dog in the fight"