• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD KS 2006 SX 230HO $16000 - SOLD

Indebt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The time has come for me to sell the boat. One boating trip in the past years years means it is time to go. Purchase the boat new back in 2006. All typical routine maintenance performed. Replaced impellors once and this set (OEM) has less that 25 hours on them.

I do not know the hours but would speculate between 100-125. That is purely a guess. Since purchasing, three deployments and several moves have limited the boating time. And now the the kids are all gone and I have a house with a pool, I can walk twenty steps to get wet instead of driving to the lake!

What you get:
A great boat! You know all of the features so I won't bore you with that. Four XL, four L, three M and t20 Youth life vest. Two wakeboards, one knee board, one set of water skis, an inflatable cooler, and an inflatable lounge (go ahead and add all that up..... $$$$$). I added a Hummingbird 788d HD fishfinder, boat buck;es, and replaced the OEM winch. Two brand new batteries and a new Yamaha boat cover.

And the best thing of all, you get TWO captain's chairs! Not that goofy lounge thing they started back in 2007!

Boat issues:
1. One small tear on the upholstery where the bimini pole punctured it. I cover it with tape.
2. the front bimini straps will need to be replaced
3. Some small gel coat damage (above the waterline) from an unsecured boat banging into mine all night.
4. The trailer was hit on the left side and tweaked the frame and bent the fender. The frame is not cracked but it is bent. I towed from TN to KS with no issues or abnormal tire wear. So that is one reason I have discounted the price . The is zero damage to the boat.

More photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/163148724@N04/shares/roKk3z

If you need more info, let me know. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
And the best thing of all, you get TWO captain's chairs! Not that goofy lounge thing they started back in 2007!
Preach it brother! I think we're in the minority here, but I can't stand that dumb ass J-seating lounge thing.

Indebt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, that went quick. She was fun while I had her. I joined the other forum back in 2006 and lived thru all of that drama. The old timers know what I mean by that. It has been an absolute blast both with the boat and with ya'll here. I wish you all fair winds and following seas. Take care.