• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (KS) 2017 YAMAHA AR190

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you! Think I already found a leftover 2018 AR240
Awesome. Glad you'll be sticking around. I can see needing a bit more space with 3 little ones.

I'm headed into my second season with 2 young boys, and am curious to see how well the AR190 handles it.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome. Glad you'll be sticking around. I can see needing a bit more space with 3 little ones.

I'm headed into my second season with 2 young boys, and am curious to see how well the AR190 handles it.
I hear ya! For me it was about handling the rougher water with kids onboard and man the additional space would be phenomenal to have! I loved my 190, and in my opinion it’s the best 19footer in the Industry, but I just need something more kid friendly and something we can stretch out in when we want to have another family tag along.