• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ladder parts?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Need a couple pieces for my front ladder, and can't seem to find it in any of the diagrams on YSP? Gotta go straight to Windline for these? Or? TIA,

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would go to windline. I broke the rubber/urethane strap that holds the ladder secure and ordered replacement and a spare directly from windline.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recall reading windline has lifetime warranty on ladders. I am not positive. Maybe someone cold confirm this.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They do, @dan144k . But probably not for "outside influence". I had the front ladder out while beached, and a wave kicked it over a bit, bent the bracket, and somehow lost the bushing. No big deal, I'll look up my model number and such this evening and give them a call in the morning. Thanks!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bent the bracket on my ladder a few years ago. Basically, left the ladder deployed and the boat drifted into shallow water. After telling Windline my story they replaced it at no cost too me except shipping of the original ladder back to them and the box to do so ($3 for the box and $15 to ship the ladder back). For clarification, I wasn't the first owner and they didn't ship me a ladder until I shipped them mine first but it took less than a week from the time I shipped my ladder in until I got a new ladder from Windline.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
wonder if they cover rusted ladder?

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

I thought this might help if you haven't already found the contact info. Mandy helped me when I needed mine repaired. This is one product that I would want on any boat I owned, they stand behind their products and have fabulous customer support!

Mandy Payne
LoboStar Inc., DBA Windline
Sales Manager
310-516-9812 ext. 118
windline17@windline.com
mandy-p@lobostar.com

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you don't have any luck PM me. I have my front ladder that is basically brand new. I don't know for sure if they are the same or not.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
X2. I love the idea of the bow ladder, but I can't see having it in the way of the anchor all the time. I really like that they fixed that on the newer boats.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@blacksapphirez don't forget to update your info to show that new boat!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
They replaced mine for free. It was a no hassle transaction. I covered shipping on the old one and they did the rest. They sent me a brand new ladder within days of receiving my old ladder.
A real stand up company!:winkingthumbsup"