• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Anna, Virginia available June 14 - 21, 2015

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We have decided to rent our lake house with lake access out for one week June 14- 21. 3Bedroom, two bath, TV, Phone, internet. The price is minimal and on this site only members only. Pretty inexpensive week to use your boat 24/7 leave in water or take out, I leave mine in full time in the summer if that tells you anything. Commons area is locked and for POA members/guests only so parking pass would be available; ramp, private slips, swimming area. The house is a few blocks from lake, quiet neighborhood.

Weekly rental June 14-21 no substitutions on dates $700.
3 bedroom 2 bath; master bed queen TV and bath, 2nd bedroom TV and queen, 3rd bedroom twin bunks. Washer and dryer
Large deck, fire pit, lots of yard for games
Pets allowed, limited - pet deposit is refundable
Commons areas with loading ramp and use of my slip
Plenty house lot for trailer.

Marina within minutes water or land
Restaurants; Seafood, fast food, Chinese, Japanese Steak house - most avail by water
Grocery, drug store close

Message me if interested or for more info.

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Incredible deal. Wish it wasn't so close to Bimini or I'd definitely take you up on that.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Incredible deal. Wish it wasn't so close to Bimini or I'd definitely take you up on that.
yea.....I will do bimini next year. This really is a great deal for 7 days on Lake Anna.....lots of fun!! Hopefully someone can use it and enjoy it to the fullest. I will even make GPS to all the sand bars, restaurants etc. for someone who has never been here.

Russ C

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very good deal is this cold side or warm side?

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length