• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Conroe, TX accommodation help

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm looking for a place for the four of us to stay on the lake that has a dock. I'd prefer a hotel that would offer a free breakfast and maybe a fridge and microwave in the room and be in the $100-150 a night range. A place that would allow us to have our 60# lab stay with us would be a huge bonus. We were down in the hwy 105 corridor that is along the southern shore of the lake this weekend with the camper. We noticed there are a bunch of restaurants/bars with docks that I think would be fun to explore and my bride mentioned that we should bring the Yamaha down and check this place out. That certainly got my wheels turning on finding a place we could stay with the boat. I'm hoping this great community of ours could help me find someplace cool to stay at. I'm open for vacation rentals too if it can accommodate the five of us and meets our criteria. Thanks guys!