• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Havasu 4th of July Weekend 2013

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
and out of the blue someone messaged me on Facebook "Is that your boat with the pole?" It only took 3 years for the video to come full circle but it made it. If you look closely you can see me on our 212SS with the stripper pole on the left hand side of the shot or "cage side" to this crazy brawl. This went down 4th of July weekend 2013.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It was towards the end of the day and we were about to head back to our cabin. I secured the music and the crowd that had formed to the side of our boat started getting restless. Next thing you know this video happened.

Venkman

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is that a frequent occurrence at Lake Havasu? I have a good friend who went there last year and a similar incident broke out at the end of the day.
I also wonder what started the fight, if it is like my home waters I am sure it had something to do with a girl or two drinking too much and the drama that seems to follow that situation ( not trying to be sexist or whatever, just speaking from experience). I have to say that most of those shots were probably cushioned by alcohol, but that blind sided haymaker was a shot, I wouldn't have been surprised if that loosened some teeth or cracked a jaw. Just some thoughts

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
29 secoonds in;)

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is that a frequent occurrence at Lake Havasu? I have a good friend who went there last year and a similar incident broke out at the end of the day.
I also wonder what started the fight, if it is like my home waters I am sure it had something to do with a girl or two drinking too much and the drama that seems to follow that situation ( not trying to be sexist or whatever, just speaking from experience). I have to say that most of those shots were probably cushioned by alcohol, but that blind sided haymaker was a shot, I wouldn't have been surprised if that loosened some teeth or cracked a jaw. Just some thoughts
It is a common occurrence on holiday weekends. Not sure what actually sparked the brawl, but I know those girls had been drinking all day long and dancing on the back of my boat. We didn't let any of the guys onboard (they tried) but they were drinking all day long as well.