• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake lanier gathering june 29th 2019

Rodney Findley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Two mile or Vanns Tavern look like the closest

I will be coming fron East Bank ramp.

View attachment 98111
A good boat ramp to come out of would be Young Deer. I don't have the coordinates but it is on the way to shady Grove campground. Once you launch and come out of the cove you just stayed to your left and it will take you right to 4 mi where we are meeting.

MissScarlet

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bad news for me this morning. Took my wife out last night for 10yr anni dinner and apparently we both got food poisoning.

Inlaws are headed over to take kids for little bit. If we make it out it will be later in day.
Aww bummer!! Where did you eat?

I hope you guys feel better. Take care!

MissScarlet

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are we set for today, is the head count still the same? I'm heading over shortly probably be there around 10:15 or 10:20. I'm not going to get fuel on the water, I'll drive down to the local service station and put a little in. I'm going to be launching out of shady Grove campground. I know there is a group of PWC's that are launching out of Mary Alice Park. I believe some of them came down from NC/SC for a ride today but I could not get a launch time from them. Hope to see some of you guys on the water today.
I’ll be there around noon. :)

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bad news for me this morning. Took my wife out last night for 10yr anni dinner and apparently we both got food poisoning.

Inlaws are headed over to take kids for little bit. If we make it out it will be later in day.
Oh no. Get well soon !

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are we set for today, is the head count still the same? I'm heading over shortly probably be there around 10:15 or 10:20. I'm not going to get fuel on the water, I'll drive down to the local service station and put a little in. I'm going to be launching out of shady Grove campground. I know there is a group of PWC's that are launching out of Mary Alice Park. I believe some of them came down from NC/SC for a ride today but I could not get a launch time from them. Hope to see some of you guys on the water today.
I'm at shady Grove now. Got here last night. Planning on putting in about 10.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We will probably be on the lake between 11-11:30. See everyone soon.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@wise that sucks! I'm shooting for 1130ish or so. Just me and my daughter though.

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Gathering is set for june 29th. Below are people committed and people who have shown interest.

We will be gathering in a cove located behind 3 sisters island that should allow us to tie up, float, maybe tube paddle races?

If people are traveling in you can look into staying at the hotel/cabins at margaritaville or their rv campground they are almost finished with.

Other camp grounds pretty close on lake are van Pugh, shady grove, and shoal creek.

There are also some vrbos available. In the listi g it should say "south end" flowery branch and Buford would be close as well as some areas of cumming and gainesville.

We have interest from local yamaha dealer Park Marine to potentially be a sponsor for event. They are going to email new boat owners about it.

Attending
@AlphaKap
@Wisefam22
@Rod5
@jason08603
@Rodney Findley
@frank busse
@Nortok
@MissScarlet
@giroux68
@Roswelloms
@Jameson Clark
@spaz1868
@Alan Adams "geeze deanna"

Interested
@haknslash
@AJACHIM
@tabbibus
@Seadeals
@Nauti-Nurse
@Cajunchad
@Ramblin Wreck @Andy S @robert843 come visit

View attachment 91640
Is the Yamaha gathering still on today? Same spot?

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
A good boat ramp to come out of would be Young Deer. I don't have the coordinates but it is on the way to shady Grove campground. Once you launch and come out of the cove you just stayed to your left and it will take you right to 4 mi where we are meeting.
Thanks getting our lunch for the lake today. Then headed out

Alan Adams

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where is the meeting place???

JMSGA

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't have my Yamaha yet but Ill be there next year if yall do this again.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Flagship boat with the flag! Love it.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great to meet everyone. Good times.
I forgot my gopro but did get a little video

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad everyone could make it, we made it out. It was the Brazilian steak house in Buford. Have eaten there several times so idk if it was that or something else I ate earlier in day.

We will deffo another one next year and maybe something at allatonna later in summer @MissScarlet asked about something over there.

We had at my count at least 13 boats @AlphaKap said he thought 15 made it at one point or another.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Glad everyone could make it, we made it out. It was the Brazilian steak house in Buford. Have eaten there several times so idk if it was that or something else I ate earlier in day.

We will deffo another one next year and maybe something at allatonna later in summer @MissScarlet asked about something over there.

We had at my count at least 13 boats @AlphaKap said he thought 15 made it at one point or another.
Yeah, I counted 15 at one point as well.

Great meeting the folks we did. Hope to see everyone again soon!