• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Martin Boating

Jetster10

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi all,

Had our first excursion to Lake Martin this past weekend and loved it. We didn’t get a chance to meet any other fellow jet boaters. So, I’m posting this message to see if there are others who frequent Lake Martin and would like to meet up to boat, float, and relax. I know there is the annual get together on 10-12 Aug, but I am out of town and can’t make. Which is too bad because that would have been the perfect time to get introduced to fellow boaters.

So, if there are others who would like to plan a day trip or just meet up for a meet and greet on the water or at Chimney Rock, Goat Island, etc, let me know.

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Is there an annual get together this year? I’d be interested in trying to meet some of the other group members from Alabama.