• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Lake Nazi's busted me !

Yeah, that is different. Especially if you don't own the property. Can I ask how much they are asking??
Jim, The asking price was $375K. Plus you have to pay monthly corp fees. My wife and I decided we don't want to risk owning a house that we can't legally stay in all year. We will keep looking and eventually find the right place.

Wow!! I don't blame you at all. Heck, that's close to what ours is worth and I own it, can live in it, sell it...etc I sure hope you find that right place!!

Sorry to hear you are not getting your dream house on the water, yet, but glad you found out about all of this before you signed the mortgage.

No worries! Eventually it will all come together!

BOOM.....we win round #1 !!

About 5 of us have been getting "bullied" by the power company ...well we all kept asking for the "lake rules document" or what the violation was......well...the calls stopped, the letters stopped...it all stopped....

So being the wise ass that I am...I climbed a tree on the shoreline July 4th....(I haven't climbed a tree in 17 years !)..mounted a flagpole at the top of it...and hoisted my 3x5 flag high in the air for all to see...well..proportions were off and against the flag code for the height...so I swapped for my 4x6 from the garage....it was a windy day and was received well by all on the holiday weekend....well, EBAY just sent me this :
download
6x10 !!! I DARE the power company to tell me to remove it........Allot of conservative/veterans in the neighborhood.....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I can't seem the image

We moved out of a subdivision governed by a strict HOA with secret "yard" police informing on my many infractions.
Now we live in a non governed subdivision which backs up to Corp land. No one sneaking around narking on the neighbors. If there is an issue we meet in the yard and hopefully arrive at a solution. Sometimes you have to compromise to get what you want, and sometimes you get a friendly "F-off it's my property" kind of answer.
I have no issues with the Corp. they manage our lake and the recreation zones well and as long as I don't cut down their trees or build a permanent structure on their land they leave me alone.

Back