• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Oconee in Central Georgia is alive & well here on JetBoaters.net !

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
While we are struggling this week in a nice 5 b.r. home, 40 feet from the beach on Hilton Head Island, S.C., Barbie & feel Blessed to be able to join this great Community.

We're looking forward to be able to contribute.
Thank you for allowing us to join y'all here !
Mike (and Barbie) Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, I think you went a full 18 hours with out a "welcome" response. That's the longest wait in this boards history, sorry about it, enjoy the beach.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yes, I now see your post in welcome aboard Mikey...not sure why I didn't see it before! Sorry about that, but I welcomed you in another post you made! Glad your here! Now more about the beach!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used that "view unanswered posts" tab, it works, @Bruce @Julian thanks!

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
MikeL,
Hello from Lake Sinclair. All is well down stream.
Papa

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
MikeL,
Hello from Lake Sinclair. All is well down stream.
Papa
WOW !!!!!!!! The Oconee/Sinclair crowd is GROWING !

We'll put that Lanier/Alatoona group to shame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said evilishly, from "the Beach." LOL ! Y'all be good !

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
P1010488.JPG Life Is Tough #54-ccg

Last edited:

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! Life does look tough for you!!!;)

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In would.like to visit lake Oconee. I have always done Lanier. Any ideas on house rentals

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
In would.like to visit lake Oconee. I have always done Lanier. Any ideas on house rentals
Nope, but I will ask aound amonst more knowledgeable friends who are leading real estate folks.
Of course, SEVERAL friends have rented some awesome homes using vrbo (Vacation Rentals By Owner).
Here are 145 choices for you to peruse. Hope you do this. PM me if you decide to come. You'll love it this summer.:winkingthumbsup"
"A Little Slice Of Paradise" = Lake Oconee, GA

http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/georgia/atlanta-central-southern/lake-oconee

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@MikeyL ... that is one beautiful lake!! And love those weeping willows too! Noticed that you have ThrottleSync...do you like them??

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@MikeyL ... that is one beautiful lake!! And love those weeping willows too! Noticed that you have ThrottleSync...do you like them??
Hi Jim. I know people have different opinions regarding these. For me, with a Best Friend who actually owns the Boat, I wanted this to make it easier for her as well.
Couple of points: There are actually 2 adjustments needed to be made to get this NICE add-on functioning as it was intended. 1 is in the engine compartment, as documented by JetBoatPilot in an instructional video. The other is a more "fine" adjustment at the throttle controls themselves. BOTH are necessary and a welcome extra effort.
I am VERY glad we purchased this, as is Barbie. :winkingthumbsup" Wishing you Well !~ Mikey Lulejian - Currently on the beach on Hilton Head Island, SC.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@MikeyL...Thanks for the feedback Mike. I'm kind of doing the same thing. My wife is a little intimidated when it comes to the boat and I really want her to experience the thrill of driving these boats. Not to mention that if something were to happen she could at least get us back home. Enjoy Hilton Head...we head to Sanibel Island in May for a vacation and can't wait to be on the beach again!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@MikeyL... we head to Sanibel Island in May for a vacation and can't wait to be on the beach again!!
Jim: You bring up very great memories. I have a couple of years on you, and when I was in my pre-teens (WOW ... this is gonna 'date' me ...... LOL) ... we used to vacation on Sanibel. Back then (a few years after dirt was discovered by Thomas Edison ... LOL) you used to HAVE to take a ferry from Ft. Myers Beach over to Sanibel. They were JUST beginning to build the first of the condos, most all of which were torn down years ago, most likely, and re-built. But there was this enterprising businessman, called Mitchell, and he and his family owned ALL of the property on both sides of the road, at the END of Sanibel, AT the bridge going over to Captiva. And we used to rent a cabin home, on the water side, for a week. There was a 14" B&W TV, that got only 1 TV station, the 1 in Ft Myers. Dad HAD to call his stock broker (there's a word you don't hear much of any more ....LOL !) and to do so ...... we had to drive to the END of Captiva, where there was this nice, old(er) "resort" - quite large - called the Plantation. Why ? you ask. Well, THEY had a Radiotelephone, and this was the ONLY place on the 2 islands to make any form of a long distance phone call. Anyways .... I digress .......... All I really wanted to say was:
HAVE A GREAT TIME ON SANIBEL ! It's 1 of the BEST vacation spots in America ! My Best your way, Mikey Lulejian

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Oh, and I meant to add .... Barbie ain't "intimidated" by Miss B'Haven. Since she OWNS it. LOL.
She only allows me (if I've been on my best behavior) to drive it. LOL !@ :rolleyes:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boating1.jpg MEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW ! Boating is alive & well on Hilton Head !!!!!!!!! Yoooooooooooo Babee !!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Mikey, Glad you made it over. Sounds like you're having a tough winter on the beach.