• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Ray Roberts this Saturday (6.10.17)

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My family and I are going to be out on Lake Ray Roberts this Saturday. Is any one else planing on being out there this coming Saturday?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We might, although we were originally planing for lake texoma for 6/10.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Btw we were last night after the rain had stoped and it was AwEsome

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well if you decide to go to Ray Roberts let me know and maybe we can meet up. I need someone to show me some good spots on the lake.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
did we miss an update? did you get a boat yet?

capt

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No you did not miss an update. I am still looking for a Yamaha 230 but in the meantime I will be boating with a 2001 rinker 210 captiva. I have an agreement with my dad that I can borrow his boat until I buy one.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
nice, I wish my dad was nice like that. :D

I will definitely let you know, but so far (6 outings) and I have not found a decent beach where the kids can go and play. There is one at the park, but it is not accessible by boat.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you entertained the idea of begging @Bruce to sale you his boat? He always talks about maybe getting a new non red boat. From my personal experience there is a 50% chance of success. I begged two members and one of them gave in, so now I have a boat. ;)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have you entertained the idea of begging @Bruce to sale you his boat? He always talks about maybe getting a new non red boat. From my personal experience there is a 50% chance of success. I begged two members and one of them gave in, so now I have a boat. ;)
Non red why would anyone not take the free faster in red option? :winkingthumbsup"