• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Tenkiller June 26th-28th

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
According to Cookson Marina, water is high but not extremely, with several marinas and restaurants open. They are launching from the road that goes TO the ramp but its a downhill road so pretty much a ramp and extremely clear of underwater hazards.

Weather is supposed to be great Saturday and Sunday and Cookson Bend has rooms available and boat slips.

Anyone interested?

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I haven't ever been to Tenkiller. I hear it is nice. Someday we will have to make a trip up there. Do you live in that area? I am from Norman. For us, typically it is Lake Thunderbird. Other than that, Texoma or Eufaula.

Greg M

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are in Shawnee. Our usual is Texoma. I grew up on Eufaula literally, Duchesse Creek - East Gate Trailer Park is where we had the lake trailer. In fact, from the water you can see it, its the blue and white one closest to the shore lol The "cut" everyone goes to, that was where we went before it was ever called the cut. Avoid the place now. Way to much horsepower and too few brain cells in that area, one of the few times I've ever been nervous being on the water!

Been to Tenkiller 3 times, its a good lake, clear water, but no beach. But its all we have within 2 hours of Shawnee that's open.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We went to Tenkiller a few times, one of the best looking lakes in OK in my opinion. But just no beaches. @Greg M I know what you mean about the cut, been there a few times, just like the North (Party) Island at Texoma.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cool deal. You are just down the road from me then. I am in far east Norman off Highway 9, east of Thunderbird a few miles.