• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Wylie tiki torch party!!

SFThoen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is anyone on here going to be hitting up the tiki torch party this sat. At the south sandbar of lake Wylie? Maybe we can all meet up and tie up!

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wish... i will be out Saturday on Lake Wylie, but will not be out all night at the Tiki Party...

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Seemed like a good turn out this year... I took a few pics pulling up to it. I didn't take any crazy pics as i was there with my 6 year old and had to head out before it got too out of control...

IMG_0595.jpg IMG_0596.jpg IMG_0597.jpg IMG_0598.jpg IMG_0599.jpg IMG_0600.jpg IMG_0593.jpg IMG_0594.jpg

SFThoen

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You got us in one of your pictures!

Attachments

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Was sorry I missed it this year. We were at the beach. I have plans to be there next year for sure.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not my video, but some nice shots of this year's party...