• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Last 2 - Push Button Start/Stop Plug and Play Kits 2015-2018 240 and 242 LS

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have what may be the last two kits we will ever make ready to ship. Cost is $229.00 plus shipping. They will fit 7 inch Connext Gen 1, 24 foot boats. There is no tie in to Connext it is just that they share the same ignition harness wiring. First come, first serve. PM me if interested.

These are the same kits that I had made with my oldest son in the past. I worked with my youngest (now 16yo) son over the holidays to use up remaining parts on hand and made 4 of these. All profits will go to him which he plans on using for gas money so he does not have to work bagging groceries during school wrestling season. Gas and personal leisure are the only things he has to pay for himself as a way of teaching him a bit of work ethic which is already very strong. He pulls down all A's in honors classes, maintains a strict diet, and busts his butt to stay in top wrestling shape throughout the year.

Two of the four kits we made are already gone to folks who had gotten on the now defunct waiting list a long time ago. We stuck with one model of the kits given parts on hands and to keep things easier for us. I know there were other folks with other boat models on the list and to those folks I apologize again as we will not be able to continue with this. There are both time and medical constraints at play that make this very difficult for us. While there is a small possibility that we may make some again in the distant future it really is a small possibility.

Happy New Year!

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love mine, one of the best mods I did. Easy to install, don’t hesitat they’ll be gone.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Down to the last one.

Just had one go to a member who registered with the site last year but has never posted. There are lots of folks out there who visit regularly but do not post. Just pointing out that there is a bigger audience out there than some may think.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
The only thing I miss about my 2016 AR240 since going to the 242 LSE is the push button start kit that @Mainah sold me. It is so much better than the OE design of separate buttons for port / starboard engines by Yamaha. Get it quick.

Last edited:

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Down to the last one.

Just had one go to a member who registered with the site last year but has never posted. There are lots of folks out there who visit regularly but do not post. Just pointing out that there is a bigger audience out there than some may think.
Sent a PM! I originally sent a PM back in Dec of 2018 (lol!) hoping to get on your "list". If it's still available, I'll take it =).

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sold Out. @ralphsmithiii I had marked my list as having reached out but may it appears I made an error. I will reach out privately to make it right as the last from this listing was already spoken for.

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sold Out. @ralphsmithiii I had marked my list as having reached out but may it appears I made an error. I will reach out privately to make it right as the last from this listing was already spoken for.
Replied back =).