• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Last mod done before boating season...GATORSTEP!!!

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Now we are ready for the boating season; which officially starts tomorrow!! Very happy with the gatorstep. They have a really wide selection of colors and the fellas at gatorstep.com were great to work with. Check them out at www.gatorstep.com.

We especially like our personalized surfer chick on the swim step!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Looks fantastic. Love the surfer.

That's pretty cool @bobbie , are you sure you don't want to trailer to Shelbyville? Hint hint wink wink!!!

Looks awesome !!!!!

That looks great. Love the surfer ;)

@RiverRat Funny you said that.....Morgan said the same thing! I reminded her that's 2100 miles of driving towing a boat! I'd rather post really cool pics on jetboaters :)

How's the pricing compared to Seadek?

Full boat outfitted is a bit more I think......but I believe their templates cover a bit more of the boat. I like the fact you have different patterns to choose from and more color choices. @DJMattyT

Full boat outfitted is a bit more I think......but I believe their templates cover a bit more of the boat. I like the fact you have different patterns to choose from and more color choices. @DJMattyT
Yeah that is pretty cool for sure

@RiverRat Funny you said that.....Morgan said the same thing! I reminded her that's 2100 miles of driving towing a boat! I'd rather post really cool pics on jetboaters :)
Just to let you know when we got our boat it was 1000 miles towing it home and the truck did awesome !!!! Just letting you know :)

Looks awesome!!! More options are always good for us consumers. Enjoy it. I can't wait to get rid of my carpet.

Looks great @bobbie! Looks like the same type material as SeaDek too. More competition in the market is always good for the consumers.

Did you design the little surfer dude? That's really cool.

That looks great @bobbie!! Can't wait to see you and Morgan again come Shelbyville!

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in Shelbyville ;)

Looks very nice, I was especially looking forward to the "surfer chick"...but some dude kicked her off the wave and took her place!

Looks really good. I like the fact that you get more choices. And as others have said, it's better for the market competition, which ends up being better for the customer.

@txav8r Mel, she's very self-conscious about her flat chest....be nice. :p

@2nazt super soft on the feet. Easy cleanup too like seadek.

Back